Holiday Pop-Up at Anthropologie




I am so excited so be partnering Anthropologie this year to be hosting my first holiday pop-up shop of the season. I'll be selling my fashion illustration prints, hand painted ornaments, holiday cards, and as a special treat I'll also be hand painting Anthropologie candles with customers names! It's always wonderful to work with a global brand but this one in particular is special, as I've been such a long time loyal customer. (Even my nightstand and a bunch of items here on my desk are Anthro!) I have to say I'm so excited to be working them. It's also only our first event of the season. The next one I can't share just yet, but its even more exciting! Invite above and details here: 

Anthropologie Westport

59 Post Rd E

Westport, CT

 12-3pm November 20th, 2021

Hope to see you there today! --It's also actually my very first live event of any kind in CT, so that exciting too. 

Leave a Comment