Brooklyn Ballerina Tote Bag



My Brooklit Shop now has its first tote bag featuring one of my favorite fashion illustrations, Brooklyn Ballerina alongside the quote "Dream until your dreams come true." I made the first one months ago for myself and pretty much use it daily. Many of my friends have requested one, and I've even been stopped on the street, in elevators and on the subway by people commenting on how cute it is and asking where they can get one! The Brooklyn Ballerina bag is now available in my shop and would make the perfect gift for any fashion loving graduate, friend making a big move or birthday gift for the hard to shop for green-girl.  (It also looks pretty cute just hanging around, as shown here on my vintage 1944 dress form!) Click here to purchase your own 100% cotton canvas Brooklit tote.

Leave a Comment

kristin maynes said...

Congrats!! I love your tote and the lovely artwork.

Matias Abednego said...

congrats!
I love your tote too..:)
hihi..that soo lovely!

mind to follow each other?
I already follow you!

blognyamatii-nyaan.blogspot.com

Jesika said...

Great quote!! :))

*GIVEAWAY* - win CrazyDogTShirts.com $15 gift card!!!

just JE NE SAIS QUOI
Independent Fashion Bloggers
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
about.me/Jesika