Retail Therapy: Love Birds?



Today I'm off to a wedding, my dad is getting remarried! I found these bride and groom rubber duckies at Michael's and couldn't resist. I have a "real" gift in the works but since I couldn't arrive empty handed I bought these cuties. What's so ironic is I literally wrote an article (here) on giving the perfect "Wow Wedding Gift" and this is what I'm handing them on their wedding day?!?!

Leave a Comment

Joselyn said...

Hi Brooke
Those duckies are too cute! I'm sure they will get a laugh from the bride and your dad.

Unable to find your email address. Hoping to get some additional Cannon advice from you. Can you please email me. Thanks

Brooke Hagel said...

They were a huge hit. =)

thefinaltouchideas said...

I love this.. I even had to show my husband. I can see them being a huge hit!