eDrop-Off Illustrations



The past few weeks I have been busy working on illustrations for a website relaunch called eDrop-Off. Now that the site is up and running I can share the illustrations with you! eDrop-Off is based out of Chicago and they are the leading designer consignment shop specializing in selling designer and luxury items on eBay. They offer the chicest designer labels, so my illustrations had to be on par with Chanel, Gucci, and Oscar.
They were such great clients to work with, very trusting and easy going. They loosely provided me with descriptions of what they were looking for (like "classic Chanel suit") and sometimes a pose (like "knees together,") and let me render how I saw fit, choosing colors, fabrics, hair, and accessories.
Every time we were about to be done a few more illustration requests were added, so it ended up being a pretty big job consisting of 8 girls, an authenticity seal, a stack of magazines with a designer shoe on top, a customized Tiffany bracelet and a bulletin board with "designer" push pins! I also did a few fun things for their launch party, but I'll share those another time.
The team at eDrop Off was an absolute delight to work with (thank you Nicole!) and I wish them continued success with the new website and in their new location.
Visit eDrop-Off to check out my illustrations in action, see all the fabulous designer items for sale, and maybe even send them some of your own. It's free pick nationwide, although I can't promise your UPS person will look like this one! (below)

Leave a Comment

Fallon Carmichael said...

These look amazing Brooke! Congrats on the new project! =)

Anonymous said...

these are absolutely amazing :)

Anonymous said...

you are very good! This is basically my dream. to design. do you actually make your designs or do you only draw them?

Brooke Hagel said...

I went to school for fashion design, so learned how to actually create my designs, but I haven't make a garment in years. Fashion Illustration is my focus.

Unknown said...

I LOVE these! You are so gifted! :)

hautetherapy.com said...

Truly inspiring. May I ask where they found you? I am an illustrator as well and struggle with getting my designs in front of the right people to possible get amazing jobs like this one. Any advice would be priceless to me. Thanks for the inspiration and keep up the amazing work!

Natasha

Brooke Hagel said...

Thank you! Natasha, I'm pretty sure they found me through my etsy shop. That's how most people come across my work and contact me.

Unknown said...

Amazing work you do, thats really Art as well.