Holiday Gift Sales



This holiday season I'm participating in two charitable gift sales with my fashion illustrations! What's even more exciting is that both are free and open to the public.
To kick off Chanukah, on thursday Dec 2nd I will be at the Jewish Enrichment Center's holiday gift sale. Its an after work event, right here in Manhattan on West 13th Street. A percent of the proceeds of each item sold will go to the Birthright Israel Alumni Community. I've been working on new products and I plan to offer a wide selection of prints, cards, gift tags, bookmarks and pocket mirrors from my shop. (Just in case you need more incentive to stop by, there will be Chanukah latkes and wine!)
In addition to participating in the sale as a vendor, I was asked to design a few graphics for the website and newsletters. I went with a stack of gifts (shown above) and this couple shopping for the invite and website. (I tend to avoid drawing men but it was necessary here, so it didn't look like a girls night out event.)
The second sale I'm participating in is just across the Hudson. Holiday Expressions: An Evening of Art will be out in Rutherford New Jersey on December 9th. A portion of the proceeds from all the artwork sold will help support the Rutherford Food Bank and the Good Shepherd Church.

For details on the Dec. 2nd sale click here for the Jewish Enrichment Center, and for the Dec. 9th sale click here for the Holiday Expressions facebook page. Hope to see you there!

Leave a Comment

Acbarnett said...

What great events! I wish I could come to them but I'll be in England this year for Chanukah. Have fun and I hope it's very successful!