Custom Fashion Illustrations for Vogue & Lucky Brand



Recently I had the pleasure of live sketching fashion illustrations at another event for Vogue Magazine. Vogue joined Lucky Brand in celebrating the launch of their made in America capsule collection. It was a great little cocktail party where guests got to mingle with Vogue staffers, shop the new Lucky Brand store in New York's Time Warner Center and receive a custom fashion illustration of themselves drawn on the spot by yours truly as a unique gift with purchase.
Its always fun to sit down with guests and chat as I illustrate them but at this event one of the guests shared with me that the only reason she came to the party was to get sketched by me! She's a fashion illustration fan and was eager to see the process of how my fashion illustrations takes shape. The Vogue summer interns were also attendees/fashion illustration models (two of the girls are shown in this post in their little black dresses.) Since this was their very last Vogue event of the summer before heading back to college, they each got a sketch of themselves as a nice little "end of internship keepsake." All in all in was another great of live sketching for Vogue.

For questions about my live-sketching or if you'd like rates for a corporate event or private party of your own, email me at FabulousDoodles@gmail.com. 

Leave a Comment