Sketching for Vogue & Clinique and You're Invited



I'm so excited to share that this summer throughout the month of August I'll be live-sketching for Vogue Magazine and Clinique in six different cities throughout the US and you're invited! Vogue has teamed up with Clinique to help launch their new Smart Custom-Repair Serum. Those who attend will receive a skin consultation, enjoy a fall trend preview with a Vogue Market Stylist and a custom designed illustrated cell phone cover by yours truly, as a free gift with purchase. The first event kicks off this thursday in San Francisco:
San Francisco  
Thursday July 31st, 2014, 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Macy's Union Square
170 O'Farrell St. San Francisco, CA 94102
Please call to RSVP: 415.296.4295

Santa Clara
Friday August 1st, 2014, 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Macy's Valley Fair
2801 Stevens Creek Boulevard
Santa Clara, CA 95050
Please call to RSVP: 408.248.3333 ext. 4407

Miami
Saturday August 2nd, 2014, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM 
Macy's Dadeland
7303 SW 88th St. Miami, FL 33156
Please call to RSVP: 305.662.3222

Check back, as I expect to have more dates and locations for events in Seattle, Chicago and New York. If you can't make it follow me @Brooklit on twitter and instagram, to see what I sketch up especially for #cliniquesmart. Hope to see you soon!

Leave a Comment

Beth said...

What a great adventure! I'm sure you will be a huge hit!

Brooke Hagel said...

Thank you Beth!

Unknown said...

It was so great to meet you on Friday. I showed my girls your sketch from the photo when I got home and they think I am the coolest mom ever and can't wait to see the picture and case in real life.

Brooke Hagel said...

@Stephanie, thank you! I hope you all love it! So glad you could make it to the event.