Last Stop, Charlotte | Vogue x Clinique



This Friday is my the last live-sketching event for this years Vogue x Clinique tour! I'll be down in Charlotte, North Carolina and I'm hoping to see and sketch some fashionable southern belles! In addition to this being my first time in Charlotte, its also my first time sketching at a Belk, which I'm excited about. Come by to just say hi, receive a fall trend review with a Vogue Stylist, a skin consultation, and get sketched by yours truly. Once again, we'll be turning the custom fashion illustrations into smartphone covers or you can pick from of my pre-printed designs, one of which is shown here on the invitation.

October 16, 2016
Belk SouthPark, Clinique
4400 Sharon Road. 
RSVP: 704.364.4251 Ext. 267

Make sure to RSVP and reserve your spot! And if you can't make it, be sure and follow me along on Instagram for  some snaps and sketches from the soiree!

Similar post you may want to check out:

Leave a Comment