Custom Fashion Illustrations | FENDI



I recently live-sketched custom illustrations for Fendi at a private event down in Atlanta, Georgia. It was a fabulous fĂȘte hosted by southern socialites in which guests were given a custom sketch as a gift with purchase only after spending a whopping $1k, all to benefit the Epilepsy Foundation of Georgia.
I so enjoyed chatting with all these lovely ladies while helping to raise money for a cause they were so passionate about. Live-sketching in a beautifully designed new boutique as Fendi Buckhead was quite the treat as well. I even snapped photos of my business cards styled alongside the iconic baguettes (shown below) to share with my social media before the party started.
It was my first time in Atlanta and hopefully it won't be my last because although I was only there for a short visit I met such nice people, had some fantastic meals, and did some much needed holiday shopping. All in all, it was quite the successful little work trip. For more information on my event-sketching and availability for your next event, you can email me at FabulousDoodles@gmail.com.

Similar posts you may enjoy:

Leave a Comment

Beth said...

Always amazing, Brooke!! Happy Holidays and best wishes for continued success in 2016!!

Brooke Hagel said...

@Beth, thank you! You as well!

Michelle Cherie said...

You're sketches were my favorite part of the event. What a treat! I absolutely love & admire your art. And yes Atlanta is a great little southern city. Lots of fabulous restaurants mixed with warm weather & nice people

Brooke Hagel said...

Thank you @Michelle! Thats so nice to read!! Yes, loved the little I saw of it, hopefully I'll end up back there again soon.

Unknown said...

Amazing illustrations. Very chic. Love it! xx

alexacidillustrations.blogspot.rs