Custom Fashion Illustrations for a Bridal Shower



Today I had a meeting about sketching for a bridal shower and it got me thinking that its been a while since I shared a bridal shower I've live sketched here on Fabulous Doodles. I've sketched custom illustrations at countless private events but this pink bridal shower stands out as one of my favorites. Custom illustrating this bride-to-be, and her sisters in their custom made ensembles was a delight. The party was in the backyard of a Long Island estate and I live sketched the guests custom illustrations in a tent poolside while guests mingled about. It was a fun fete where nearly all the illustrations were in my favorite color, pink, since unbeknownst to me there was a pink dress code!
The bridal shower meeting I had today was primarily about doing illustrations of the bride-to-be before the shower so the illustration could be used throughout the Soho party as shower decor. I'm so looking forward to seeing this one come to fruition. Its always exciting to see what event planners create with my sketches! Did you see this jaw dropping party that Mindy Weiss threw for NBA star Russel Westbrook by blowing up and repeating my one custom sketch?! If you're interested in commissioning a custom sketch for your own future event or would like rates on having me live sketch at your private party you can email me at FabulousDoodles@gmail.com.

Past posts you may have missed:



Leave a Comment