Live Sketching Custom Portraits for Bridgerton x Netflix



Dearest readers, allow me to regale you with the delightfully splendid event that transpired a week or so ago. I had the pleasure of journeying downtown to partake in a most enchanting endeavor: live sketching custom portraits for the esteemed Netflix sensation, Bridgerton in collaboration with InDelight. What a spectacle it was! The ambiance was positively enchanting, adorned with exquisite floral arrangements, whilst melodies of Bridgerton's beloved tunes filled the air, courtesy of talented musicians in full Bridgerton regalia. The attendees were a sight to behold in their Regency attire, truly embracing the spirit of the occasion.

In the company of luminaries such as the illustrious Adjoa Andoh, known affectionately as "Lady Danbury," and the esteemed authoress behind the Bridgerton tales, Julia Quinn herself, I found myself sketching in a world of elegance and refinement. I reveled in the art of capturing the essence of the Regency era through my portraits, whilst engaging in delightful discourse with the charming guests who graced us with their presence. It was an evening of unparalleled joy and camaraderie, one that I shall have fond memories of.

To see similar live sketching events check out these posts you may have missed:

Leave a Comment