Holiday {Fashion} Cards



New fashion illustration cards were added to my Brooklit Etsy shop just in time for the holidays. These cards are ideal for the fashion lover in your life. They feature brand new holiday themed illustrations including my interpretation of Mrs. Claus, a girl channeling a Christmas tree all dressed in green and wrapped in lights, and a fancy girl I've dubbed Chanukah Harriet who is showing off her eloquently wrapped gifts.
These cards were printed for me by the wonderful MOO crew. They are made of heavy weight card stock with a silky matte laminate finish. Each card is paired with a metallic silver envelope and has my logo and shop info on the back and are blank inside. I've made cards for Christmas, Chanukah, and some that simply say "Happy Holidays."
For the first time I've also created a New Years card. She's decked out in a sequin gown and tons jewels. I decided to try something a little different by throwing some monochromatic double-bubble balloons in there as well.

You can check out the whole card collection currently available in my Brooklit Etsy shop.

Leave a Comment

Dr. Mary said...

OMG, I love all of them! They are very creative :)

If you have a moment, may I suggest that you check out one of my favorite artists? She designs cards for Papyrus:
bellarpilar.com

I might just have to start collecting your cards too!!!!

Brooke Hagel said...

Thanks Dr. Mary! I am familiar with her and her work, I believe we both won a coat design contest once.

Dr. Mary said...

OK, you have no idea just how much coolness points you just got! So awesome!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

These are SO fun! Great job, B! xo

Brooke Hagel said...

Thanks Will! =)

Katya S. Demianiuk said...

These are so beautiful!!!

Kat
www.katerinademianiuk.blogspot.com