New Holiday Cards



I'm excited to share my new fashion illustration holiday card collection with you. I really enjoyed sketching the girls in this collection. To keep the illustrations playful I tried to add festive elements like Santa hats, chicly wrapped presents, and of corse inspiring fashion like my favorite look from NY Fashion Week the Oscar de la Renta black and white striped gown or the bow backed Christian Louboutins (shown below left.)
Before I could even post about them here on Fabulous Doodles they've been selling out faster than Missoni for Target. Friends, family and colleagues have been snapping them up before I could even add them to the shop!
I switched it up with this year's collection by pairing the cards with beautiful metallic gold envelopes. I'm having quite a gold loving moment right now, plus the gold really compliments the colors in the illustrations. If I do say so myself! ;)

To purchase a card or see the rest of my holiday collection check out my Etsy shop Brooklit. I'll be adding a few more cards over the next week or two and am currently accepting orders for large quantities.

Leave a Comment

Anonymous said...

Hi Brooke, just wondering what type of printer do you use? These colors are so clear and bright. Thanks!

Brooke Hagel said...

Thanks! Since I needed so many I had a printing company print them for me. My printer is pretty great as well though, I have a Epson Photo R3000.