Mapping Out Mr. Bazaar's American Book Tour



I'm excited to share this colorful map I illustrated for my friend Will Taylor, aka Mr. Bright Bazaar, to help him announce his first American book tour. It was wonderful to collaborate with Will on this illustration. We went for a soft watercolored look, which I created primary using Pantone Letraset and Copic brush tip markers, Faber-Castell pencils for sketching the highlights and outlining, and a Micron pen for tiny details and final touches.
I'm so proud and excited for Will, making the jump from design blogger to book author. Will's first book Bright Bazaar: Embracing Color for Make-You-Smile Style is now available for pre-order and will be released later this month with a stateside book tour kicking off May 1st. With the help of West Elm and Jonathan Adler Will will be hosting events in New York, Los Angeles and Chicago. Click on over to Bright Bazaar for all the dates, signings, and party info. 

I'm thrilled to see my illustration up on Bright Bazaar, and I can't wait to see Will at his NYC events! Hope you can make it too. 

Leave a Comment