1st FNO




Last thursday was the first, in what I assume will be an annual event for years to come, Fashion's Night Out. I had plans for the night and wasn't really planning on going (was co-hosting a dinner party for 55 people the next evening and needed to start setting up at 10pm!) But when WWD started tweating about the events going on and designers and celebs who were out and about I had to check it out. I called my friend Sharon and convinced her to get off the couch and quickly head across town with me. Within about half an hour I was on Madison Ave sipping a cocktail at Missoni, gawking over the flawless Carolina Herrera in her boutique, spotting Molly Sims strutting up the street in killer six inch heels and Roberto Cavalli chatting curbside with Andreas Pachelli! Hope you enjoy my pix. Next time I'll plan ahead and be camera ready to hop in there too, cause my ensemble was definitely not up to par for this fabulousness!

Leave a Comment

Anonymous said...

The man next to Roberto Cavalli is the Italian singer Andrea Bocelli.

Brooke Hagel said...

Thanks.. Yeah I realized I spelled it wrong but never went back to fix. :)