New to my shop: Holiday Cards & Tags



I'm a little late on this one, being that we're into December already, but I've finally sketched some new holiday illustrations, put them on cards and tags, and added them to my shop. The ladies are each toting wrapped presents and gift bags in varying patterns. (I love illustrating wild prints and patterns! I'm always amazed how authentic patterns like zebra, leopard, and plaid come out when you take the time to render them properly. I usually steer clear loud prints and patterns when it comes to clothing, so it's great to add them on gifts, bags, and accessories.) When choosing colors I made them holiday neutral so they could be used for Chanukah, Christmas, birthdays, or any gift giving occasion.

Leave a Comment

Julia Bolchakova said...

Wow those are cool! Love your style :)

Keely said...

Your illustrations are so adorable! I do a bit myself. Do you scan and print your own cards? what kind of paper do you use?

kikimari.etsy.com