New to my shop: New Bookmarks



As I've mentioned here before I'm a pretty big reader and one thing that I feel really compliments a great book, besides a bubble bath of corse, is a great bookmark. I've been trying to add more budget friendly items to my shop. Times are tough and not everyone can splurge on print, so I've been trying to come up with ways to get "my girls" out there without the double digit price tag. First I added mini prints to the shop, and people seem to like those, so now I've added some more bookmarks.
The new bookmarks are available in sets of three; They're Back, and my favorite Blondes, as well as individually.

Leave a Comment

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life said...

ooooooh very cool (I am starting to appreciate more and more what goes in to these!)

gina said...

I love the Millie bookmark and print!

Brooke Hagel said...

Thanks ladies! =)

fredericksof said...

Very informative and helpful, Thank you for providing this information. Keep Posting!!
Thanks
fashion 2010