Showerific



As if getting packages in the mail wasn't exciting enough, its ten times more so when it's a surprise package you weren't expecting! I came home to find a box at my door from River Cottage Farm. At first glance I thought maybe I had ordered something from etsy late night and forgotten about it (which does happen on occasion), but when I picked up the box I instantly knew some sweet handmade body products were awaiting me because the return label had my fancy farmgirl sketch on it! As do all the yummy shower scrubs, sugar cubes and lip balms that were inside. It's such a thrill to see my illustrations on actual products, and amazingly smelling ones are even better. Here's an old post about working on this project.

Leave a Comment

Sierra said...

That's so awesome that she is using your designs for her scrubs and bath products! Looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

and....were these fab things a gift to you?

Brooke Hagel said...

Yup! ...As a little thank you for loving the sketch.