- Being commissioned by Barbie to create sketches for New York Fashion Week was certainly a dream project! Attending a slew of Fashion Week shows and events for the Fall 2012 collections was pretty great as well.
- In April my sketches appeared as giant wall decals on VH1's latest fashion focused reality show, House of Consignment. The illustrations continued to make cameo's on every single episode of the season.
- Months after sketching Kate Middleton wedding dress predictions for the Nate Berkus Show, I added a Kate Middleton bridal illustration to my bridal print shop, Brooklit Bride and she quickly became the most popular print in the shop.
- This year I met lots of VIPS and added them to my photo album. It was a thrill to see which illustration(s) of mine they chose to snap a pic with. (VIP post 1 & VIP post 2)
- Working on custom bridal illustrations is something I really enjoy, especially when I get to sketch gowns as stunning as this and ladies as pretty as these beautiful brides.
- Attending a "Talk with Tom Ford" was something I will not soon forget.
- And last but not least, this year I brought back two of Fabulous Doodles most popular series, Secret Weapons and Tuesday Tips.
I drew the sketch shown above especially for this 3 year blogiversary post and since I like how she turned I think I'll print up some birthday cards featuring her and add them to my Brooklit Shop. Thank you Fabulous Doodles readers for following me, commenting and encouraging me and my work.