Blow Bar Hair Sketches



Today I have some fun new hair illustrations to share. These beauty sketches were commissioned by a wonderful client, who opened a new blowout bar called Blow In Blow Out. The head shots shown here, along with a few full fashion figures, are used as a visual style menu in their New Jersey salon as well as on their website. The illustrated blowout styles include: Glam Girl with smoothed out tresses, Bay Head, featuring of soft be achy waves, and My Little Pony (all shown above.) Below is the voluminous and curly Jersey Girl, and the super sleek and shiny Straight Edge style.
These sketches for Blow In Blow Out are just one project of many from the past few months that I completed but didn't get the chance to post about until now. Over the next few weeks I'm going to try and play catch up and share more of the projects I've been working on and events I've been live-sketching for.

Leave a Comment

shawn said...

Hi
I read your post and it contains very useful information. Thanks for this useful article.