Zooey Deschanel & Tommy Hilfiger Sketches



My favorite girls girl and America's sweetheart, Zooey Deschanel has teamed up with fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger for a capsule collection of sixteen vintage 60's inspired dresses. I of corse was thrilled to see that the press release included these fun fashion illustrations of the designs in addition to photos! I've always been a fan of Tommy sketches, and think these Zooey inspired illustrations are adorable. I particularly like the way the illustrator showed movement in the shading of the garments and the full bodied penciled hair.
This collection seems like a perfect combination of Tommy's preppy all-American esthetic and Zooey's quirky retro vibe. Its due to hit Macy's and Tommy.com this spring.  For more info on the collaboration check out this WWD article.

(Photo by: Carter Smith, and sketches by Tommy Hilfiger Group)

Leave a Comment

ColoredVogue said...

Love the illustrations
Xoxo

Brooke Hagel said...

Nice right! They're by the Tommy team, not me, but I really like them. :)