Doodle darlings




I thought I'd should share some of my line drawings with you. Since last week I featured the lovely line drawings of Garance Dore, I thought maybe this week I'd pull out some of mine. My illustrations are a little different from hers, not as loose or quick, they're a little more detailed.
As you may have guessed by the title of my blog I love to doodle. I find doodles from my old school days in notebooks, binders and even old textbooks (tisk tisk I know). These girls are typically the look of my doodles. Simple line drawings of girls, almost always with long flowy hair and flowers scattered about.
I'm thinking they could be really cute on gift tags. They'd be very simple and go nicely with winter white and silver wrapping. Maybe I'll work on those tonight and add them to the shop.


Leave a Comment

SLR said...

beautiful as always!

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life said...

These are fantastic! Love all of the hair...

Quiet Storm said...

Lovely!

Brooke Hagel said...

Thanks everyone! I'm so glad you like them.