Inspired Weekend



Spring is officially here although you wouldn't know it from the frigid temps outside. But that hasn't stopped me from shopping, spring cleaning and continuing to spruce up my Brooklit Etsy shop.

1. New to the shop this weekend; witty gold embossed fashion illustration pencils. They're a chic little reminder to "stay sharp," be inspired by "sketch worthy" outfits, and create "fabulous doodles" of course. Great when you're "feeling sketchy" or to give as a little gift to the artist in your life.

2. Finally brought home this paint stroke print skirt from H&M. I've been on the hunt for this adorable Tibi knockoff skirt for weeks! #score (The coat rack I made years ago with a wood scrap from my dad and striped bone and brass Anthropologie hooks.)

3. Spring cleaning in my small studio apartment is well underway. I've donated cloths, changed up my curtains and even bought a new wooden Pottery Barn dresser partially inspired by this photo from my "home" Pinterest board.  I might even post a little studio tour here on Fabulous Doodles when its ready.

Leave a Comment