February Favorites via Brooklit Instagram



Time for another monthly review of my favorite mini moments captured on Instagram:

1. "Walking in winter wonderland" and actually enjoying the crazy polar vortex for a sec.
2. Hanging out in the chic E! lounge on day one of New York Fashion Week.
3. My "I Love Pencils" pencil, posted on Valentines Day. (Coming soon to the shop!)
4. Photographing new notecards for Brooklit Bride.
5. Hometown love, the icy Long Island Sound looking incredibly picturesque.
6. Its a wrap on the 4 book series I've been illustrating! Final sketch is colored, finished, and off to the publisher.
7. This week another book I illustrated came out: Lawrence Zarian's Ten Commandments for a Perfect Wardrobe.
8. Art supply shopping, stocking up on white charcoal pencils prepping for live-sketching at the Old Navy Summer Press Preview.
9. Another fashion illustration in the works for one of the books of the four book series I'm illustrating.
10. Its that time of year, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Lincoln Center.
11. After years of going to and working at shows, I sat front row for the first time and what a view! This was the final walk for Academy of Art College, the only school that shows at NYFW.
12. So fun, got to step into the E! Glam Cam! You can check out the full 360 degree shot here.

For a closer look at these photos and more sketches, inspiration and pretty pix follow me @Brooklit on Instagram.

Leave a Comment