Amazing Talent {Part 2}



When interviewing for a Designer job, prospective employers often ask that the candidate to do a project for them. Below is a "project" that my talented friend Renaldo Barnette recently did. They're so "downtown chic", I just love it! Especially the fantastic shoes, matte sequin fabric, and long necks!

Renaldo once worked for a company that has since folded, called Garfield Marks. Below is a mini collection that he designed for them. The girls are much more classic and conservative but still so chic! I could drool over his drawings all day, don't you just love them! I learned from the best.

Leave a Comment

Unknown said...

AMAZING! I love all the highlighting in the clothes, hair and skin.. and his notes scribbled ever so perfectly!

Alma said...

Can I just say that I would love to buy every item on this "GarfieldMarks" drawing! I just LOVE all of it. I have never seen anything like this before: it's like they were designed for me! WOW!