The Best Gifts Come in Small Packages



I guess it’s like “they” say, maybe the best gifts do come in small packages. At last weeks Oscar's gifting suite I offered a wide variety of products from my shop including 8”x10” and 5”x7” prints of my fashion illustrations, poster prints, notebooks, bookmarks, magnets, and some gift certificates for custom illustrations.

To my surprise the most popular items were the bookmarks and magnets. The celeb’s were loving them and they went fast. If you’d like to have one too you can purchase them from my shop. The bookmarks can be found by clicking here and the magnets here.

Do I sound like an infomercial? I’m sorry, but they really were the fave’s of the day so I thought I’d share!

Leave a Comment

illustration blog said...

Perhasp a little but all good ;)
Sascha

Sugar Muffin said...

Oooh, your designs are gorgeous! Really modern and savvy! Love em!! xxxxxxxxxx

Ivy said...

Do you hand draw each and enery one of them. Your illustrations are really cute and I love your "guides" too.

Brooke Hagel said...

I draw the original then create things like bookmarks, magnets and cards by reprinting from the original which I scan.